Monitor Station 2
Monitor Station 2
Equip your studio with pro monitoring features for a song.
Manage multiple audio sources and sets of monitor speakers, track using illegally loud headphone amplifiers, and talk back to your drummer—all from your desktop.
Consider your sources.
Switch quickly and easily between up to four audio sources with a selection of input types.
Manage Your Destinations.
Audition your music with your choice of three stereo pairs of speaker outputs, each with separate level control. Four screaming-loud headphone outs and a talkback mic ensure your musicians hear every note—and your instructions—clearly.
Customize your system for the way you work.
There’s more to managing a monitoring system than I/O, level controls, and talkback. The Monitor Station V2 offers powerful options that allow you to configure it for the way you like to work.
Take control of your monitor system.
With its ergonomic, intuitive layout; extensive features and I/O; and PreSonus’ famed sound quality, Monitor Station V2 provides a versatile, convenient, and affordable solution for managing your studio monitoring system from your desktop. So sashay down to your PreSonus® dealer and take control of your monitoring system the way the professionals do!
Inputs and Outputs
- 2 Stereo pairs of ¼” TRS inputs
- 1 Stereo pair of RCA Aux inputs
- 1 Stereo S/PDIF coaxial (RCA) digital input (44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz)
- 3 Stereo pairs of ¼” TRS speaker outputs with level controls
- 1 Stereo pair of ¼” TRS Main outputs
- 1 Stereo pair of ¼” TRS Cue outputs
- 4 ¼” TRS screaming-loud stereo headphone outputs
- Large Main level control
- 3 Individual Main Source (ST1, ST2, Aux) select switches
- 3 Individual Speaker Select switches
- Cue section with Source select (ST1, ST2, Aux) and output-level control
- Aux-S/PDIF Select switch
- Aux Input level control
- Main Mute, Mono, and Dim switches with variable Dim attenuation
- 8-segment color LED input meters with selectable reference level
- Built-in electret-condenser talkback microphone with input-gain control and Talkback button
- Convenient desktop design