Dimensions: 12″ long x 4″ wide; Weight Limitations: 100lbs
Your loudspeakers are the most critical components you use to verify the quality of your work. No matter how good your mixer, mics, preamps, cables, and other pieces of gear that you’ve invested in, you’re not truly hearing what your recordings sound like until you isolate your monitors from their environment.
This is where the Auralex MoPADs come in. MoPAD Monitor Isolation Pads provide sonic isolation between your monitors and whatever your monitors are resting on, INSTANTLY improving the accuracy of your entire monitoring system.
MoPADs are affordable, easy to implement and really effective at decoupling your monitors from your room and all its contents. You’ve gotta get some! Until you do, you’ll never know what your recordings really sound like.
• Made of proprietary, high density acoustic foam
• Tighten and increase sonic detail of your studio reference
monitors, particularly low frequencies.
• Lightweight and ready to use immediately
• Offers 5 angles for optimal monitoring (-8°, -4°, 0°, 4°, 8°)
• Float your stereo and surround reference monitors
• Float sensitive electronic equipment (vintage tube gear)
• Select angle preference and place two individual pads under each monitor
• Acoustical Room Systems • SubDudes
• Platfoam • Platfoam Isolation Sheets