Duet for Mac and PC
The Most Popular Portable Audio Interface for Mac and iPad
Apogee Duet sets the industry standard for portable professional audio recording on Mac and iPad. Made for the musician, producer and engineer that wants the ultimate sound quality and elegant simplicity, Duet features legendary Apogee AD/DA conversion, 2 world-class microphone preamps, USB MIDI I/O and ESS Sabre32 DAC technology.
When you buy and register your Apogee Duet, you have access to incredible prices on any Waves audio plugins you want. Registered Apogee Duet customers will receive a discount code good for 25% off a single plugin or 35% off any Waves bundle plus an additional $100 voucher* that can be used towards their next Waves plugin purchase. Take advantage of Duet’s low latency USB connection and powerful native Mac processing to join the ranks of top engineers and producers who count on Waves and Apogee to deliver hit after hit.
With Duet’s 2 combo inputs you can connect microphones, guitars, keyboards or line level devices such as external mic preamps or a mixing board. Duet also includes 4 analog outputs – 2 1/4” balanced outputs for connection to speakers or outboard equipment and a separate, independently controlled 1/4” stereo headphone output.
Apogee Duet Highlights
- AD/DA conversion for recording up to 192kHz / 24-bit.
- 2 analog inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power for connecting microphones, instruments or line-level devices.
- 4 analog outputs – 2 balanced 1/4” mono outputs for speakers or outboard gear, 1/4” stereo headphone output.
- Includes special offers on Waves plugins (available upon registration)
- USB 2.0 High Speed connection to Mac.
- Direct digital connection to iPad and iOS devices (iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Lightning and 30-pin cable sold separately).
- Software control of hardware parameters including input selection and low latency monitoring.
- First professional stereo audio interface for iPad, iPad Pro, iPhone & iPod Touch
- Works with any Core Audio compatible app on iOS
- Works with GarageBand, Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton; Any Core Audio compatible app on Mac
- USB 2.0 Mac and iOS audio interface
- 2 analog inputs:
- Combination Line (balanced +20dBu max)
- Mic/Instrument (+20dBu/+14dBu max)
- 2 Microphone preamps with up to 75dB of gain
- Selectable 48v phantom power, Soft Limit and phase invert
- 4 analog outputs:
- 2 Balanced line outputs, +20 dBu maximum output level
- 1 Independent 1/4” stereo headphone output
- MIDI connection (Core MIDI compatible; USB-A type connector)
- A/D and D/A conversion at 24-bit/192kHz
- Controller knob selects function, sets input and output level
- Top panel high resolution OLED display
- Two assignable top panel touch pads to control:
- Mute speakers, headphones or all outputs
- Dim speakers, headphones or all outputs
- Sum to mono speakers, headphones or all outputs
- Assign headphones to outputs 1-2, 3-4 or low latency mixer
- Clear Meters
- Apogee’s Maestro (Mac & iOS) app for advanced control
- Legendary Apogee sound quality
- Designed in California – Made in the U.S.A.
- EIN: 128dB (un-weighted) @ 60dB, 150Ohm input
- Max input level: +20dBu
- Input impedance: 3KOhm
- Max input level 14 dBu
- Input impedance: >2MOhm
- Max input level (+4dBu ref): +20dBu
- Max input level (-10dBV ref): +6dBV
- Input impedance: 5KOhm
- Freq resp 20 Hz -20Khz: > +/-0.2dB (@44.1Khz)
- Rel. THD + N: -106dB (@ 96Khz)
- Dyn. Range: 114dB (A-weighted)
- Max output level (+4dBu ref): +20dBu
- Max output level (-10dBV ref): +6dBV
- Line output impedance: 90 Ohm
- Max output level headphones: 19dBu
- HPH output impedance 30 Ohm.
- Freq resp 20Hz -20 Khz: > +/- 0.05dB (@44.1Khz)
- Rel. THD+N : -113dB (@96Khz)
- Dyn Range: 123dB (A-weighted)