G-Technology G-DRIVE mobile USB 3.0 4000GB Silver WW v3
Transfer Rate: up to 130MB/s
Stylish, Portable Mac-Ready Storage
Featuring a plug-and-play USB 3.0 port and transfer speeds up to 130MB/s2, the G-DRIVE Mobile drive offers portable storage in a stylish, aluminum design to complement your Mac computer. And with up to 4TB1 of Mac storage, you’re instantly ready to back up your favorite videos, photos, music and documents, wherever you go.
Stylish, Aluminum Design
The G-DRIVE Mobile drive provides sturdy, portable storage in a sleek aluminum case designed to travel well and complement your Mac computer.
USB-C Ready; USB-A Compatible
G-DRIVE Mobile includes both USB-C™and USB-A cables to make to make it universally compatible with USB 3.0, USB-C and Thunderbolt™3 computers.
All Your Media, Wherever You Are
The G-DRIVE Mobile drive delivers up to 4TB1 of portable storage so you can always carry your favorite videos, photos, music and documents.
Designed For Mac
With native support for Apple Time Machine and Apple FileVault, the G-DRIVE Mobile drive easily backs up and protects your important content with password protection and encryption.
Plug-And-Play USB 3.0
With transfer rates up to 130MB/s2 and a USB 3.0 port, the G-DRIVE Mobile drive lets you quickly back up and transfer videos, photos and documents.
You can make your G-Technology drive Windows compatible whether you’re working with the latest macOS or Windows based computer. Learn more about Windows compatibility solutions here (link).
1. 1. As used for storage capacity, 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less, depending on operating environment. | 2. As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.
- macOS 10.10+
- Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (via reformat)
- G-DRIVE Mobile hard drive
- (1) USB-C™to USB Micro-B cable
- (1) USB-A to USB Micro-B cable (compatible with USB 2.0)
- Quick Start Guide