G-Technology G-SPEED Shuttle 4Bay Thunderbolt 3 SSD 8000GB Black EMEA
Transfer Rate: up to 2800MB/s
A scorching fast RAID powerhouse
The G-SPEED Shuttle SSD device with Thunderbolt™3 technology, a transportable design lets you edit multi-camera footage in real time and quickly export with incredible efficiency on location and back to the studio.
Ideal Capacity For Demanding Production Workflows
Up to 32TB1 of high-performance solid-state storage so you’re always able to transfer your critical 4K, 8K, VR, high dynamic range (HDR) and high frame rate (HFR) footage in a single location.
Built for easy travel between your on-site production location and to the studio for post-production so you have powerful, transportable storage to help improve your workflow efficiency, wherever you are.
Sustained Transfer Rates Up To 2800MB/s
Transfer rates up to 2800MB/s2 deliver incredible speed via Thunderbolt 3 so you can natively edit footage in real-time, or transfer as much as a terabyte of content in seven minutes or less.
Optimized Support For Multi-Stream Workflows
Built for multi-stream 4K, 8K, and VR production workflows and offers the bandwidth to support multi-camera editing in real time, render footage with multi-layer effects, and quickly export in an efficient workflow.
Built-in Hardware RAID
For maximum performance, the G-SPEED Shuttle SSD device comes in RAID 5 out of the box and supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and 50 to provide a versatile and flexible storage solution.
Daisy-chaining for up to 5 additional devices
Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports allow you to daisy chain up to five additional devices so you can stay connected to multiple drives, 4K displays and more, through a single connection to your computer.
5-Year Limited Warranty
Backed by a 5-year limited warranty, you can be confident in the reliable storage of the G-SPEED Shuttle SSD for years to come.
1. As used for storage capacity, 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less, depending on operating environment. For RAID products, storage capacity is based on RAID 0 mode. | 2. Based on read speed, unless otherwise specified. As used for transfer rate, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations.
- macOS 10.12+
- Windows 10, 7 (via reformat)
- G-SPEED™Shuttle SSD 8-Bay Storage System
- (8) Removable SSD modules
- Thunderbolt™3 cable (40 Gbps)
- Power cord
- Quick Start Guide
- 5-Year limited warranty