Sonnet SF3 Series – RED MINI-MAG Pro Card Reader – Thunderbolt 3
When you shoot on RED, chances are your footage is captured to RED MINI-MAG® media, known for their quality and durability. With the move to shooting in 8K and at high frame rates, those cards fill up faster than ever—the need for a tool that accelerates offloading footage from multiple cards is greater than ever, too. The Sonnet SF3™ Series – RED MINI-MAG Pro Card Reader is the ultimate tool for the job.
Featuring a dual-port, 40Gbps Thunderbolt™ 3 interface, this RED APPROVED reader ingests footage from RED MINI-MAG memory cards to any Mac®, Windows®, or Linux® computer with Thunderbolt 3 ports—on location, in the studio, or in the edit suite—at the fastest speeds the cards will support.
- Superior Performance—Ingests footage from RED MINI-MAG cards at maximum supported speeds to Mac, Windows and Linux computers
- Cuts Ingest Times in Half—Dual card slots enable simultaneous ingest of footage from two cards for greater efficiency
- Compact, Rugged, Stackable—Rugged aluminum enclosure for reliable operation. Stackable design enables multiple SF3 Series card readers to occupy same footprint.
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface—Features dual Thunderbolt 3 ports; second port supports daisy chaining of up to five additional Thunderbolt peripheral devices, including additional SF3 Series pro card readers
- Thunderbolt Cable & ThunderLok Included—Includes 0.5-meter Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable and ThunderLok 3 Thunderbolt connector retainer clip to secure cable from accidental disconnections
- Backward Compatible With Thunderbolt 2 and Thunderbolt Macs—When used with an Apple® Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter and a Thunderbolt cable (both sold separately)
- Ready for Racking—Threaded mount points enable secure attachment of two readers side-by-side on a rack tray in just 1U of rack space
- Lifetime Technical Support