More power. More channels. Greater capabilities.
With its flexible 8-channel SD/HD and 6-channel 3D/1080pconfiguration, the new generation of XT servers combines EVS’ world-class speed and reliability with ultimate capability and performance. XT3 integrates today’s top IT and broadcast technologies offering broadcasters and producers unparalleled motion control and adaptability.
Based on its unique loop recording technology and powerful networking capabilities, XT3 offers operators complete media control from ingest to playout; including live editing, slow motion replays, multi-channel playback and transfer to third-party systems such as craft editors, automation, archiving or storage.
The XT3 is the first server to natively support such a wide range of codecs without requiring hardware changes, allowing production teams to easily select amongst different compression schemes they want to use throughout the entire edit process. Designed to boost broadcasters’ live and near-live production capabilities, XT3 provides operators with the highest available level of bandwidth, flexibility and control.
Loop Recording: non-stop recording process in first out loop mode guaranteeing constant availability to content.
Hybrid networking system combining highly-secured live media sharing and media transfer/streaming with third-party systems
Extended range of controllers for advanced live replay, content control and editing operations
Flexible ingest and playout channel configuration
Extensive multi-codec support
No hardware change for switching from one codec to another
Scalable storage capabilities
Advanced security features: RAID technology, redundant power supply, internal hot swap disk
- Up to 8 SD/HD video channels
- 6 Full 3D/1080p video channels
- Up to 550 Mbps Bitrate per video channel
- Mix on one channel capabilities
- 2 chassis versions 6RU & 4RU for maximum flexibility
- Full live replay capabilities: Live Slow Motion, Super Motion, 3D Super Motion, Hyper Motion, Ultra Motion
- Native support HD codec: Avid DNxHD® codec, Apple ProRes, Panasonic DVCPRO HD, AVC-Intra Class 100
- Ready for 3G SDTI network
- Up to 96 audio input capabilities
- Built-in multi-viewer
- Up to 8 HD/SD video channels available as HD/SD or SD with “HD Ready”
- Optional full 3D/1080p support (3G/Dual link), max. 6 channels (Dual Power technology)
- Super Motion support (double and triple speed) in SD, HD and Full 3D
- Mix/wipe effects on each playback channel
- Built-in down converter with broadcast quality for each HD video channel (input & output)
- 1 monitoring output with switchable superimposed timecode and channel status per video channel :
- 1 x HD-SDI or SDI (software switchable)
- Native support HD codec: M-JPEG, Avid DNxHD® codec, VC-3, Apple ProRes®, MPEG-2 intra, Panasonic DVCPRO HD, AVC-Intra Class 100
- Native support SD codec: M-JPEG, IMX D-10, DVCPRO 50
- Up to 96 uncompressed audio tracks at 20 or 24 bits 48KHz
- Multiviewer: up to 8 channels
- Maximum capacity : 84 x 300GB or 28 x 900 GB (up to 20 TB of net capacity)
- Up to 381 recording HD hours in RAID 4+1 or RAID 5+1 with hot spare disks
- Up to 762 recording SD hours in RAID 4+1 or RAID 5+1 with hot spare disks
- Internal disks can be hot swappable or not
- Possibility to have internal spare disks (only in some configurations)
- Extended protocol support: Harris VDCP; Odetics; Sony BVW75; Thomson XtenDD35; EVS AVSP
- API tools for third-party control: AVSP for RS-422 integration and LinX for TCP/IP integration